Re: door speakers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 00:11:20 EST

To measure it just roll your window ALL the way down. get a tape measure and
see how much clearance you have between the bracket you mount it on and the
glass. be sure to give it a lil extra room, don't want to have it scratch the
glass. on my dakota. I can put an adaptor on it and put a freaking SUB in
there if I wanted to.. there's about 6 inches on the new 97+ dakotas
-Dester

<< but they don't make them for 87-96s I don't think. at least they are not
 listed in the magazines
 Mark >>