Re: Alpine is the BEST

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 08:53:16 EST

Personally I prefer Pioneer. Ever since a buddy gave me a hand-me-down, two
shaft radio that pulled in stations from Delaware (I live in NY) I've stuck
with them true. I recently replaced my older 7400R with a new Pioneer Premier
900R (their flagship). You have to see this radio to truely appreciate it.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/features/9904-OELPreview2.asp

Go there and wait for the GIF to load. It's even more impressive in person.
Lemme know what you think.

This is my 4th Pioneer stereo and although I'm always willing to try out new
speakers and amps, the unit running it all is alwayz a Pioneer.

-Austin
Vipertruck