Re:Couple of Questions from a Neon Owner (Kind of Long) and Q uad Cab ?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 17:44:37 EST

> Boerne Dodge (Texas) has three QCs on the lot, all of them are 5 speeds with
> 4.7L V8s. Unfortunately, I needed an auto, which is "variable speed"
> whatever that means...
>
> - --Brian T. Carter

AHA! Well I didn't read anything in Truckin or Sport Truck about
a 5 speed option for the Quad Cab, but I'm very glad its available.
I will probably pass the 5 speed RC to my Son...(YIKES!) while I be
the dad and go the Quad Cab route. My Son has just about converted
everyone in high school to Dodge ;) .....Hope thats good.

Thanks everyone

GS -