Re: Now dynamat :was cd players (Dester)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 20:46:04 EST

In a message dated 1/6/00 10:27:03 PM Mountain Standard Time, dzoo@arn.net
writes:

> dester have you used any dynamat? Does it work? I was wanting to deaden the
> sound from the doors a bit since it is a little loud. Where else could I
> put it w/o having to tear apart the interior?

hehehe no were,
    but if you do tear apart the interior, put some under the seat, atleast
on pre 97 daks it s big flat panel, I put a sheet (1'X1') under each seat,
one behind each door speaker, adn one on the tranny hump under my amp (mainly
to cushion amp) My truck got 200% quieter, it also sounded better, more
Engine Noise less rattle and road noise, helps alot on long trips too!
        Greg