Re: Re: Over filling the Power Steering Reservoir

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 18:52:46 EST

Hehehe... "My power steering pump puked"... Very apt description! :-) Thanks
for the piece of mind, I'll clean up the mess and check it later in the week to
make sure the level stays in spec.
Tom

Tom
I did this one time before, and after I added it I thought my power steering
pump took a puke because there was some power steering fluid all over the
ground, same area as the pump it lcoated. I checked all the hoses and
fittings, but they were all tight. It never leaked again, so I just assumed
it came back out of the cap or somewhere else, but to this day it hasnt
leaked or 'burned' any fluid. I think you will be ok.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6