Re[2]: Re: Over filling the Power Steering Reservoir

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 22:33:38 EST

The strange thing is that it took awhile for it to heave up the extra fluid...
I topped it off a couple of weeks ago and thought I had put too much but no
mess until this morning. I must not have gotten the system warmed up enough to
blow chunks until last night (long ride up to NH for a party). What a mess
though! That big ol' fan blew it all over the place... Oh well, I guess I got
my just deserts.
Tom