Re: Re[3]:Re: LSD

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 15:57:16 EST

Wasn't trying to say anything bad there Tom....

It's just easier to start with (Numerically Higher) gears. Easiest way to
explain that is this:

Try starting with 2nd gear on a slippery road...then try 1st gear and see
which one causes the wheels to spin. Same theory as with 4.10:1 vs. 3.55:1.

- Bernd