Re[3]:Re: LSD

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 15:43:19 EST

Are you saying my post wasn't very clear? ;-)

I've found the throttle response on my auto. tranny truck isn't that great at
low RPM. It either wants to jump forward or do nothing at all... It strikes me
that lower gears might make it worse I.E., easier to break the tires free from a
dead stop on snow and ice in a 2wd truck. I really dunno as I don't have the
lower gears and mines a 4x4, but that is what I was getting at.

You, on the other hand, do have a 2wd and lower gears, so clearly my idle
speculation is faulty... Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways, Bernd.
:-)
Tom