DIE THREAD!!!!: 4.7 SLT out......die thread die -Weight

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 18:56:38 EST

a lot of speculation going around... confuseus say those who live in stone
houses shouldn't throw glass.. or something like that...

i'm going to wash the mud off my truck, any more of this damned thread I may
likely puke on my keyboard
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ