Whats my truck worth?

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 08:52:06 EST

I need some feedback. I put my truck out on Yahoo and eBay. Mainly because
my truck is back in the shop AGAIN (its been a week) to have the computer
fixed, and I can't let it sit out somewhere or put it in the paper. There
retarding the timing 4 degrees. Anyway, I have my truck out there for
19,500. Its a 99, fully loaded 4x4 CC, it does have less then 26,000 miles.
People keep offering me 18,000 for it, saying that it has to many miles on
it. What do you guys think? Kelly Blue Book says that retail on my truck is
over 21,000. Most places near me are selling these trucks anywhere from
21,000 to 23,000. With this kind of miles on it. Am I asking to much? What
would you guys sell it for. Thanks!

Erika