Re: Whats my truck worth?

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 09:11:43 EST

I know it's irritating but if you can I would hold out! I might even bump the
price up to an even 20,000 call it slighlty negotiableand shoot for 19,000.
Know what I mean?

Joe G.

<< my truck is back in the shop AGAIN (its been a week) to have the computer
 fixed, and I can't let it sit out somewhere or put it in the paper. There
 retarding the timing 4 degrees. Anyway, I have my truck out there for
 19,500. Its a 99, fully loaded 4x4 CC, it does have less then 26,000 miles.
 People keep offering me 18,000 for it, saying that it has to many miles on
 it. What do you guys think? Kelly Blue Book says that retail on my truck is
 over 21,000. Most places near me are selling these trucks anywhere from
 21,000 to 23,000. With this kind of miles on it. Am I asking to much? What
 would you guys sell it for. Thanks!

 Erika >>