Re: RE: Throttle body risers?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 12:16:22 EST

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> Alan S has tried one, I'm still running mine through its paces, and others
> have used them as well. Most everyone agrees that they're really not worth
> it. I personally didn't gain anything substantial to warrant the cost.

Is a "riser" the same as a spacer between the manifold & t/b?

Also, I'm curious Bernd, what did the Helix g tech? Mileage?
You say you didn't gain anything "substantial", I'm curious what you DID
gain! And don't tell me "a little more top end" that doesn't mean squat.

No offense, but you keep saying it isn't worth "much", implying that it
IS worth something. What would that be?
   Alan S.