Re: RE: Throttle body risers?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 11:32:19 EST

Ok...you're egging me on now. ;)

I don't have my G-Tech right now (loaned it to a fellow DML'er) but the
top-end acceleration DID improve. How much? Couldn't really tell you
without a track or G-Tech. As for mileage, no change. Since I don't have
a "stock" configuration anymore on my engine, it's too hard to say that
it's not worth it since it may work just fine on a 100% stock engine. I
also stated "I personally didn't gain anything substantial to warrant the
cost.". This means exactly that. Is is worth anything...of course. Is it
worth the $99 for me...no.

I spent $99 +S/H for the benefit of research and information for the
DML...nothing else. Would YOU do that?? If not, SHUT-UP before I shove a
beer down your throat!! ;)

- Bernd