Re: Re: Re: Pitman Arm 101(Prices!)

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 00:09:45 EST

Kyle, I would go with the TRW. A lifetime guarantee, and with a national
chain...

I also seen the various posts on your need for an air compressor, or air
tank. Several years ago we had a Vet that had a heavy duty rear bumper that
was basically a 4 inch square tube (can it be a tube and square? you get
the idea I hope). Anyhow that bumper was an air tank, that he could charge
up as needed. I don't remember if that was a commercially available item,
or something that he had specially made up.

I used to have a tank made from a freon tank (about a 5 gal size) and the
conversion kits you can find. It was ok, but I wasn't overly impressed with
it. I am sure it would not pump up two tires.

Cal Hyer
Cal Hyer