Re: Warranty Work

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:48:10 EST

I did! I took my TB off (Before I got the F&B Stage 1 a few days ago) And
took some carb cleaner to it.. put a lil chrome polish on the shiney parts,
and ran great... Reason I cleaned itm is because It'd cut off if I gave a
lil gas and let off quick..

Took maybe 30 mins-1 hr to take off/clean/re-install...
You wont have any problems...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ