RE: Rough Idle?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 12:03:25 EST

So the basic requirements of Higher octane Fuel are any of these or a
combination of:

(1) High Compression Engines (10:1 and higher)
(2) Advanced Timing (Manual or Electronically advanced - ie; Chip)
(3) Pinging (Could also use higher grade gas to temporarily fix but not as
a permanent fix)
(4) Super/Turbo Charged Engines
(5) Nitrous Injected Engines

Sounds like High Octane Fuel is still ok to run with then. Just depends on
the application.

- Bernd