Re: Re: Re: Re: Pitman Arm 101(Prices!)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 12:36:23 EST

> Kyle, I went with mopar.. I think I paid about 30 bux for it

Jon and others;
Pep Boys wants $24, with a lifetime warrany made by TRW. My local Dodge
Truck dealer wants $96(!!!!) and he said it only has a 30day warranty. I
called another local Dodge dealer(to see if I could get it for $30 like you
did) and they also want $96 for the part. Looks like for $24, I will go and
pick it up from Pep Boys today. I just hope for $24, the one from Pep Boys
will hold up because I have always thought, you get what you pay for. Oh
well, I guess with a lifetime warranty it must be ok. Thanks to all who have
helped me out with removal, installation, and advice on buying this pitman
arm.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6