Re: took off muffler

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 04:20:56 EST

In a message dated 01/16/2000 4:55:15 AM !!!First Boot!!!, tmfu@home.com
writes:

<< Hey Rob... If it's too loud, you're too old... ;-)

 Greg (a 36 year old teenager)
 95 DSCC v6 5spd
 Rahway NJ >>

yeah i had a headache. i guess ill like it tomorrow. I had this pounding
headache all day. mabey thats why i hated it so much. Anyway i did get some
good stares driving down the freeway. that was pretty cool.
The only thing im gonna go do is go back to the original pioe size. iLOST SO
MUCH POWER with this free flow exhaust. I went and got this muffler called
afterburner. it was either that or the terminator. the price was 10 $
difference so that wasnt a problem . i just wanted the quieter one but still
make some noise. does anyone know how a afterburner sounds like? The muffler
not the jet exhaust for the smarta@@es out there

Rob