RE: took off muffler

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 11:05:27 EST

> << Hey Rob... If it's too loud, you're too old... ;-)
>
> Greg (a 36 year old teenager)
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd
> Rahway NJ >>
>

> yeah i had a headache. i guess ill like it tomorrow. I had
> this pounding
> headache all day. mabey thats why i hated it so much. Anyway
> i did get some
> good stares driving down the freeway. that was pretty cool.
> The only thing im gonna go do is go back to the original pioe
> size. iLOST SO
> MUCH POWER with this free flow exhaust. I went and got this
> muffler called
> afterburner. it was either that or the terminator. the price
> was 10 $
> difference so that wasnt a problem . i just wanted the
> quieter one but still
> make some noise. does anyone know how a afterburner sounds
> like? The muffler
> not the jet exhaust for the smarta@@es out there
>
> Rob

I have the Afterburner on my 6'er. Not a bad sounding muff. Dunno what'll
sound like on a v8, but since I got it(just before Thanksgiving), several
folks accused me of wedging in a v8 and leaving the v6 badging on(that just
maybe happening sooner than most think). Have to swap out the tail pipe for
a Dynomax mandrel bend one. The Terminator is much louder.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ