Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: **FOG LIGHTS**

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 09:48:54 EST

In a message dated 1/16/2000 6:23:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Rimfax@email.msn.com writes:

<< Does anyone know why there is a regulation about high beams and fog lights?

 Is there any reasoning? >>
    Fogs are to shine under fog, high's are designed to shine way ahead. you
would'nt use your high's in fog, why have both on, one defetes the other's
purpose.
    I'm sure thats thier reasoning. I put a seperate switch on my fogs so I
can uses them whenever and however I want...

                        Ted O.
    99 SLT + 4X4, Powerdyne SC'er, Leach headers, Gibson stainless catback,
TransGo shift kit, R&D TB, K&N, Taylor wires, Autolite 3923's, 4.10's front
and rear, Hoosier Drag slicks, Msd Boost retard ignition, Auto meter Boost
gauge, Beer cooler...