Re: Fire suppression system Was: Where to put...

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 11:07:07 EST

Summit has these setups with Halon? Wouldn't be that hard to make your own,
save for maybe plumbing into the bottle. And how well would dry chem flow
through long lines with distribution blocks(to split off for diff nozzles)??

I want to do this after standing a LONG way back from my old Ferd 150 when
it went roasty toasty.
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   '95 4x4 318 auto CC
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net