Re: dml events

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 11:11:53 EST

Rather than reinvent the wheel, why don't we use the resources that Jon has
made available to us. We've been talking about Carlisle for weeks now but
it hasn't been posted on the "DML Event Profile" page on the DML homepage.
I went through and posted it and a couple of other events up for this
summer. I ask everyone to take a look and sign up for events. I volunteer
try to get an accurate list of people who are planning on attending. EMail
me and I'll post it on the list.

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/index.html

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM