Re: Re: Mud and Headers

From: CrescentResearch@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 00:53:13 EST

I'm not being pissy, I'm trying to be helpful. And no Jon, I didn't do that
to my engine. DUH!!! But there may be some out there who didn't pick up on
your sarcasm. I'm so sorry for trying to clear the matter up for those who
don't know any better. Yes, Frank picked up on it...but he, you, I, and MOST
of us know better. I'm just trying to watch out for the "stupid" people out
there, as Frank would put it. I just meant well, I didn't mean to make you
all defensive. I apologize if it seemed like I was "pissy". -Mike