Re: Magazine - Headers - Calendar (long)

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 23:17:01 EST

Truck Madness

Dodge Insanity

Truckaholics

Truck Power

Dodge Power

Dodge Tough

bah, i can't think anymore

Heather

----Original Message Follows----
From: "SmokinDakota" <webmaster@smokindakota.com>
To: "Dakota-Truck" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Subject: DML: Magazine - Headers - Calendar (long)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:48:02 -0800

Some of you may be aware I am in pre-production of a "Dodge Trucks"
magazine. Due to financial difficulties, the first issue of the magazine
shall be delayed. I project the first issue to be out by Summer of this
year. If you have already filled out the form on my website, don't worry you
shall be receiving another separate email. Subscription packets will be sent
out a few months before the issue. Also, the projected name of the magazine
"Smokin Dodge Trucks" shall be changed for a more conservative approach. I
need some input on names, here is what I have received so far, "Mother's
Trucks", "Mother's Haulers", "Dodge Truck Action". Any other ideas, please
keep the word "mopar" out of the title.

On a good note, I have spoken with JBA and shall become a reseller of their
products. To get a good price, I need at least 5 people interested in
headers. I already have one person interested in a set of V6 headers. E-mail
me privately for price info. All profits shall be going to the production of
the magazine, so please show your support. Also, are there any other
products you guys would like to see offered?

I am printing out the calendars, so far they are a 1/4 printed. Should be
completed in the next couple days. So if you placed an order with Jon, start
sending in your payments. Jon did an awesome job on the layout. You can
place an order at the DML homepage www.dakota-truck.net or email Jon
personally.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com