RE: '00 Dak Transmission Trouble

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:05:18 EST

Well, they were kinda rushing out the orders in the beginning as well. The
demand was pretty high, that's why the wait was like 6-8 weeks. So i figure
that mine was a rusher and maybe put together on Monday. O well, i'm gonna
pay it off as fast as possible then trade it in for another in about 2-3
years. That way i won't have to worry about any long-term side-effects of
the tranny transplant.
I've also had some minor issues with the upholestery in the seats which i'm
still waiting on the replacement sections, since early December when i
ordered them.
Such is life,

Frank WJ