RE: Dodge Maxx Cab Concept

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:36:21 EST

Sad! The wedge, block looking design is coming. More complaints to the DC
line (Dodge Truck Division Manager) will stop this production from
happening. A great example is the Probe versus the Mustang. All Stangs
owners complaint and stopped the production of the Probe taken over the
Mustang.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA