RE: Dodge Maxx Cab Concept (Sales)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:55:05 EST

Right now in America trucks are selling at almost 69 percent of the vehicles
sold every year versus cars etc... Maybe that is why there is such demand
on truck base vehicles for people friendly truck/SUV/SUT vehicles

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps