Re: electric fans....

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 21:48:45 EST

Like all politicians I have no opinion :) but here is all I have to say.
Flex-a-lite had a write up done by truckin mag. when they put an electric
setup on an engine, versus the stock fan. the truck made like 12 more
horsepower and 16 more ft*lbs of torque just by switching fans... thats
gotta be something, even if its not that much over the whole RPM band...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke