Re: Bad Gasmilage... (new)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 19:53:17 EST

>>I really dont wanna put a 195 stat in it when it dosent stay cold for
too
long, but if that will solve the problem, I guess I'll do it...<<

I say, drive it around for a few more days till it warms up (or
tomorrow... you know how Va. is... should be in the 90's next week..
hehehe) and see if it improves.. seems awful cold to be out changin'
'stats... bet you it's runnin' like a banchee tho =) =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er (for now..he hehe) LE, slammed, modded, painted, 17.6 @ 78mph