Re: Rice Viper

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 22:07:45 EST

> I must admit that I've never heard a Viper at WOT going around a track
> to add the doppler effect and all, but at Carlisle '99, the Dak area
> was right next to the Dynojet, and I did have the opportunity to hear
> a few Viper GTS's making dyno runs. I didn't care for the sound at all.
> Don't get be wrong, Vipers are awesome and I'd love to have one,
> but IMHO, my little 318 sounded better up on that dyno. :-)

my 3.9 V6 dak and the Cherry bomb sounds better! he he he ;-)

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 16.887/80.11MPH 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, Blue Engine Wire Loom, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, Painted V-Tech Tailight Covers, Painted Dash Bezzle, Door Handles and Window Cranks, Painted TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust, ASP 3 Peice Underdrive Pulleys, Mopar Performance 8mm Plug Wires, K&N Gen II, Quick D Throttle Body, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop, Concept Neeper Chrome 18x8 "N7" Wheels, Dunlop SP Sport 8000 P255/45zr/18's, Smokin Dakota Grille Treatment, Avital "Phoenix" Security System, Remote Starter, JVC KSRT-515 Remote Tape Deck (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.