RE: torque converters....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:51:04 EST

So what else was done to the tranny? Was the governor modified...modified
clutches...manual shift conversion? I've seen people that run high stall
converters on the street with modified transmissions, but also watched them
rebuild their tranny's just about every other month due to the way it was
modified...for strip, not daily street usage.

Sounds like your transmission was setup for the strip, not street.

- Bernd