Re: Re: Re: Bilstein Shock Specs(Autozone!)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 20:41:46 EST

Bilsteins... They use them on many many Racing apps... (mustangs, Formula
Cars, ect...)
I had them $20 VST shocks from Autozone.. made my worn out stock shocks feel
new =)
Them Bilsteins take a hard bump, bounce back and stop... =-) thats on the
hi-way tho.. prolly better round town... =-)
Just this... I will say you will like them
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ