Under The Hood 2 questions

From: Fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 03:09:42 EST

Well after 4 days and 225 miles on the new 4x4 Y2k Dakota Sport Club
Cab, 4.7 V8 and lovin' it so far, can somebody tell me where the
freakin' Spark plugs are?
hehe

WOW !!!

I was a little intimidated when I popped the hood, it seems like Dodge
is runnin' out of room and I'm sure the other automobile makers are too.
What I would like to know from all you good folks on the list what is
the easiest
way on changing the sparkplugs when the time comes?
and what kind of tools do I need?
should I stand on my head, lay side ways on the engine, sing the stars
spangle banner, smoke a joint, have few beers or just be patience when
doing it or all of the above?
hehe

OK here we gooooooo.

QUESTION # 2

And another thing when I opened the hood and I was lookin' around I
noticed that under the hood it's self, isn't there some kind of (sound
proofing) that should be on underside of the hood?
all the previous vehicles that I ever owned had that attached to under
side of the hood..... (Weather sound, etc, etc.......)
Did Dodge forget to put it on during assembly? or is it just me?

Did anybody ever notice this on your Dakota's?
Sorry for the stupid question's but then again, maybe they're not.....

Thanks in advance,
Rick.