Re: Under The Hood 2 questions

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 09:25:24 EST

>what is the easiest
>way on changing the sparkplugs when the time comes?
>and what kind of tools do I need?

I haven't had to change mine yet but I'll agree with you, It's gonna be
tricky!!

>And another thing when I opened the hood and I was lookin' around I
>noticed that under the hood it's self, isn't there some kind of (sound
>proofing) that should be on underside of the hood?

I'm almost positive I read somewhere in a list of options and whatnot when
I was researching my truck (before I bought it) that the underhood
insulation is an SLT or SLT+ thing. I've got it (SLT+), It's a pain in
the ARSE to keep clean! But that big ram's head in the middle looks pretty
slick when the hood is up!

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"