Re: Synthetic Oil info (was: Synthetic fluid gear noise)

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 15:06:18 EST

Anyone up for a group dyno on Feb 5th at Colvin Automotive in Austin ,TX?

I want to get a dyno on the R/T since I installed headers, cat-back, and
cold air.

So far I have :
myself ('00 R/T w/ headers, cold air, cat back)
Drew Skinner (IROC camaro w/ cam, headers, cat-back, N20, etc)
Eddie Pylant (TA w/ BIG cam, headers, 4" cat back, Ford 9", etc)

I believe I need 5 more people to get a discount. I also have the Austin
F-body (camaro/firebird) in this so we could have a pretty good showing.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design