Re: RE: Really Fast Lightning

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 23:22:39 EST

In addition to the supercharger you would need money for leather interior, 4
wheel disk, upgrade for 17" to 18" wheels and tires, money for engine
repairs that will no longer be covered on warranty and finally money to
recover the lost resale value. A Lightning will always have a hgher resale
value, look at the prices being paid for the '93 - 95 Lightnings.

Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T