Re: SG or not ? (a little long)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 16:48:24 EST

Mine loves the snow... Great acceleration... (I have Limited Slip) but with
the snow we got here melting a slight amount on the roads, there is about
1-2" of solid, thick ice on the roads... talk about spinnin around =-)
Earlier I could let off the brake slightly and the rear tires would spin w/o
giving it gas =-)
Slick isnt it? (Thats with the fatty 275's too)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ