Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 08:21:57 EST

Has anyone seen These red bulb replacements that are
about $19.95? The are a cluster of bright led lights
that are sized to fit in the opening of the tail lamp
housing. Does anyone have this on there vehicle and
if so do they work well? I had my clears on my dak
until i got a ticket for lazyness. My bulbs werent
werent so red anymore and i got a ticket for "wrong
color" Now my clears are in a box waiting to see if a
higher quality red bulb will be out. Those clear ones
with red paint on them dont last long. I also tried
the lil red-rubber condom things for the bulbs. They
lasted longer but in the day were impossible to see.
        Anyone have any brainstorming ideas. Maybe
red glassed bulbs ratehr than painted.......

http://homes.acmecity.com/thematrix/oracle/195/98dakota.html
Alberto A