Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 15:07:42 EST

I dont think there is anything illegal about it. My understanding back in
the day was that blue was to be avoided if you could see the bulb. Well i
didnt like seeing the bulb anyway, so I made sure you couldnt see em....

and never had a problem.... I would say go for it!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke