Re: Attention deficite or pure Genius

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 06:45:49 EST

Hmmmm... Didn't they have an application guide near the air filters? I've
never looked but would figure they have an index with all their part numbers
that will lead you to the application it's used on, maybe? Or you could just
have the poop boy tech. run the numbers through their computer and find out
what vehicle it's for... Worst case, drop a dime to purolator, give 'em the
part number and voila! I would really hope they could cross-reference the
number...
Just some random thoughts.
Tom