Attention deficite or pure Genius

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 02:38:36 EST

    I went to my local K&N retailer today looking for a K&N drop-in filter
and he doesn't have a listing for the 2000 yet and isn't expecting one for
atleast 6 mths if then. So I accept my disappointment and decide that since I
can't get a K&N I'll just get a replacement filter. Then I go to my local 5
star dealer and they are closed. (Of course.) My air filter has been in for
6k miles and I know I need another cause I'm going on another long trip. And
lookie there Poop Boys. So I go in and ask for one. DECLINED. That's it I'll
find one my damn self. I go out to the truck take the air filter out and head
to the filter row (about 100 ft long). GREAT!!!! To make a long story short
after an hour of matching up my dirty filter to boxes I find it. A Purolator
part # A24372. So the gears start going. If I only knew what this filter was
for, maybe I could get a K&N filter to match up too. So that's what bring me
here. Does anyone know
what this filter fits or can anyone cross reference this to K&N or find out
what application it is for. If so please let me know. If this has already
been discovered I apologize for wasting everyone's time. But if not, I knew
that lump three feet above my ass was more than a hat rack. TIA
Ron M. (FloordYa2@aol.com)

'00 CC SLT+
4.7L Semi-Hemi
Auto, 3.55, LSD