Re: Attention deficite or pure Genius

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 07:34:53 EST

At 02:38 AM 1/28/00 EST, you wrote:
>I went to my local K&N retailer today looking for a K&N drop-in filter
>and he doesn't have a listing for the 2000 yet and isn't expecting one for
>atleast 6 mths if then. <snip>

Ron

In '97 when I was looking for a K&N drop-in (not out yet then), the
performance shop measured the stock filter, looked up K&N sizes on
the computer and found an equivalent sized filter that way. Turned
out the K&N drop-in for the Jeep 4.0L inline 6 used the same size.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.