Re: Which gears for my 00 Dakota 4.7L 4x4? 3.55 or 3.92?!!!

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 18:53:19 EST

    I have the 3.55 with my v6 5spd and it's anything but sluggish. If I had
it
to do over again, though, I would've gone with the 3.92's. As I understand
it, there is very little difference in fuel mileage between the two ratios.
As
for highway RPM's, a couple hundred RPM difference isn't that bad
when you consider how much quicker you can get there. Congrats on your
new Dakota.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins