drafty DOORS.......is it just me?

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 12:14:52 EST

I was driving around last night and although my heater
was on my leg felt cold. That seemed peculiar to me
until i noticed that a rather prominent draft could be
felt from the door opening latch on the inside. Also
a little air could be felt from the bottom of the
door. Now I bought a new vehicle for many reasons and
expecting a tight seal from the elements was a major
one. Does anyone else have this problem???? Could
this possibly be "normal".....I certainly hope not!!!

Alberto
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html