Re: Remote Start Key question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 14:05:24 EST

I've heard of these types of "secure" ignitions before and I think Dodge has
got 'em but it's an optional thing (not even sure if it's offered on the Dakota
line)... The keys look totally different (much larger and a different cut) so
unless you got some kind of special option (which you would obviously know
about) I think the guy is full of it.

If there is a circuit city around I'd give them a call (and see how much they
would charge to install it) and see what they say... I dunno why, but the
circuity city near me has an install crew that really *seems* to know their
stuff (they installed my alarm).
Good luck.
Tom