Remote Start Key question

From: Blaine Basse (bigbad@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 12:07:27 EST

        I have a brother which is a parts manager at a five star dealer and I do
some locksmith work. I am very familiar with coded and/or vats keys. I never
saw a Dak with that system, so I called my brother and he told me this just
came out on 2000 models, it is an option, and he has only seen one on a quad
cab Dak. He has seen plenty on 300m's though.