Hughes magnum rockers

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 15:22:59 EST

Hi all, I was checking out hughesengines.com and came across these.
I'd like some opinions on them. These need no guide plates and use
the stock push rods. Is that a good thing or should I save for a kit
that has new rods and guides? I know they are 1.6 ratio only, but
that's ok for me since I plan on installing a cam anyway. Will these
increase the valvetrain's durability above 5500 without the new rods
and guides? I like the price, and I like Hughes but just want some
opinions.
       http://www.hughesengines.com/general/rockers/magnum_rockers.asp

Thanks.
--Mike