RE: Hughes magnum rockers

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 11:28:53 EST

Mike,
These are a good deal. If you want to add heavier pushrods later, you still
can. They have a special introductory offer going right now also. There is
also a complete rocker/pushrod kit on the site. Don't know if you saw it.
I think it sells for around $500. If you are planning on doing a cam later
on, you might want to consider the kit. Of course this depends on how
radical of a cam you choose. Good luck on your selection.
Rich - Ashburn, VA