Re: RE: Re: RE: Remote Start Key question

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 18:17:49 EST

Doh! Should have thought of that..... Even when I lived in Vermont and
Minnisota I had a garage.... guess I am spoiled..LOL Course, even in the
garage we had to plug in the block some nights :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com