Re: Gasket sor RTV???

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 23:10:21 EST

Kyle, go w/ the RTV, no question about it. I've had 1 tube last me about
4-5 diff covers easy. Put it on w/ about an 1/8" bead and let it set about
15min then put it on... it won't leak a drop.

make sure to clean the mating surfaces real good, I usually burn up about 2
cans of brake cleaner with a diff. fluid change.

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph
fast4x4@bellsouth.net